The BoucherCon Local Organizing Committee has announced their 26th annual Anthony Award nominees. The nominations were taken from votes cast by 2011 and 2012 attendees of the BoucherCon World Mystery Convention. Attendees of BoucherCon 2012 will vote for this year's winners. The award is named after Anthony Boucher, a book reviewer and early champion of the mystery genre.
The winners will be announced at BoucherCon 2012 in Cleveland, Ohio, the weekend of October 6.
Best Short Story
- “Disarming” by Dana Cameron, EQMM June’11
- “The Case of Death and Honey” by Neil Gaiman, A Study In Sherlock
- “Palace by the Lake” by Daryl Wood Gerber, Fish Tales: The Guppy Anthology
- “Truth and Consequences” by Barb Goffman, Mystery Times Ten
- “The Itinerary” by Roberta Isleib, MWA Presents The Rich and The Dead
- “Happine$$” by Twist Phelan, MWA Presents The Rich and The Dead